Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Euro-trip: Prologue

Well, hell. This thing again? Didn't I realize before that blogs are a waste of time? My facebook links are much more interesting than any blog I could come up with.

I got to put all my Euro-trip experiences in one place, that way those who care can see that yes, I'm alive, and I'm probably having a more fun than I should be.

I purchased a couple of big items that make me excited to be going, like this super sweet backpack.

Photobucket

It's almost too big. Most of the items I'm planning on taking are cute, tiny, and electronic. Like my brand new iPod.

Photobucket

This has become my favorite thing. Ever. Seriously, how did I ever survive without it?

I've got three (!) more packages coming in from Amazon.com with more travel supplies. I'm pretty much set to be out of the country for as long as I want. I think the hardest part now is deciding what clothes to take.

I'm really looking forward to the flight to London from Newark. First class, baby. It's the only flight that will be first-class, but I figure I'll be exhausted by the time the end of October rolls around. But seriously, check out these seats:

Photobucket

A seat that converts into a bed? No other pesky passengers blocking the aisle or the view out the window? It even has an iPod charger. Excellent.

Now I just have to get through these next three weeks...

No comments: