Thursday, August 26, 2010

Euro-trip: Prologue... again

We've reached the countdown. Only two weeks left in Austin. Wow. I've already got most of the things that need to be taken care of finished. Packages have been coming in all week and it's only now that I can contemplate on the bittersweet feelings that rise up from underneath due to my trip. I'm not sad that I'm leaving Austin, but rather the people that I've grown to care and love. I've already decided that I'm coming back and getting an apartment to myself for either half a year or a full year, just depending on what's available when November comes around. But what if nothing's the same when I finally return to Austin? I won't be the same. Or maybe I will be. But who's to say anyone else will be recognizable? Two months is a long time, so much can happen. I realize that even now, considering all that's happened to me in the past couple of months.

Oh well. Onward and upward. Never hesitate. Just do it.

No comments: