Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cunt

Ok, there, I said it.

Aren't you now more interested than before?

After just finishing in my language change and variation class the section on semantic and lexical change, I can't help but feel like I should be able to say this without a problem.

Why is it that there are some many profane words to use that deal with the female body? The feminist comes out of me and I want to scream "Vagina, vagina, vagina!" at the top of my lungs just to get it out.

I know that I do stumble over these words when I'm describing myself or even that part of the anatomy in particular. Why? Shouldn't I be comfortable talking about myself with feeling embarrassed?

Blogger divine Caroline has some words to say about all of this. I highly suggest you check out here article.

Until then, keep it real.

No comments: